Add a Bluetooth™ comunication to your CUBLOC

Applications, examples, and sample programs using products from Comfile Technology

Add a Bluetooth™ comunication to your CUBLOC

Postby alex » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:41 am

Hi ! After looooong time.... i'm back.

Here is a new little application note that will show you how to add a Bluetooth™ communication to your CUBLOC.

In this application note we will use a "F2M03GLA" Bluetooth™ module from Free2move.

f2m03glac.jpg
f2m03glac.jpg (12.34 KiB) Viewed 4610 times

More infos on this module here: http://www.free2move.se/index.php?type= ... language=1

F2M03GLA is a Low power embedded Bluetooth™ v2.0+EDR module with built-in high output antenna. The module is a fully Bluetooth™ compliant device for data and voice communication. With a transmit power of up to +8dBm and receiver sensibility of down to –83dBm combined with low power consumption the F2M03GLA is suitable for the most demanding applications. In this application, we use a little adapter board that will help us to sold and use the Bluetooth™ more easily.

This module have a SPP firmware that will help you to create a virtual wireless serial port from the CUBLOC module and another Bluetooth™ device that also support a SPP protocole (for example a PC with an USB Bluetooth™ dongle).

f2m03glab.jpg
f2m03glab.jpg (38.33 KiB) Viewed 4610 times

So this application will allow you to remote 4 output of the CB220 module from a PC (that must have Bluetooth™ communication). On the PC simply use HyperTerminal and push button 1 to 4 to toggle the 4 output of the CUBLOC. Most interresting is that the CUBLOC module will acknowledge the informations and send back to HyperTerminal the state of the 4 output with sentence (Output 1 is ON - Output 2 is OFF...). You can also use the button 0 on HyperTerminal to simply have the status of all output (without sending any modification of state).

f2m03a.jpg
f2m03a.jpg (62.7 KiB) Viewed 4607 times

All is here: http://www.lextronic.fr/~lextronic_doc/ ... ions_C.pdf

Sorry... still in French... But with many screen shoot... So not difficult to understand.

Bye.
Alex.
alex
SuperDuper

Re: Add a Bluetooth™ comunication to your CUBLOC

Postby aurelien44300 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:07 am

Hello,

I am French and am not thus fluent in English thank you for your understanding

I shall wish to make an application cubloc + bluetooth module in communication with a system under android, is this possible?

To make simple I would want that my terminal Android serves as tactile billposter

Good reception
aurelien44300
MasterGoo

Return to Applications and Examples